This Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip allows you to indulge in all the taste of your favorite game day appetizer without the guilt!
How to Make Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
So I simply switched up some of the ingredients: I used fat free cream cheese, 98% fat free canned chicken, regular buffalo sauce, ranch dip mix and just a little sprinkling of blue cheese. Thankfully the taste of blue cheese is strong enough so you don’t need a lot to really enhance the flavor of the dip!
Then there’s the celery. Since you can really eat all you want of that crunchy goodness, why not skip the chips and use the celery as your dipper! Scoop all that buffalo chicken goodness right into your mouth. Now we’re talkin!
- 8oz Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 cup 98% Fat Free Canned Chicken, drained
- 1 tbsp Ranch Dip Mix
- Blue Cheese Crumbles, for garnish
- Celery, for serving
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, add your cream cheese, buffalo sauce, chicken and ranch dip mix.
- Stir until combined and heated through.
- Add to small serving bowl, top with blue cheese crumbles for garnish.
- Serve with sticks of celery.
What do you think? I’m so excited to still get to indulge in all the game day goodness this season without some of that guilt. If you like to indulge in game day goodness like I do, be sure to check out ALL this Football Food! A collection of twelve tasty tailgating treats!