Chicken Bacon Flatbread is a light delicious bite that makes an easy party app or make it for a quick dinner idea!
Chicken Bacon Flatbread
- 2 pieces of Naan bread
- 2 to 4 ounces garlic and herb cheese like Boursin
- 1 chicken breast diced
- 3 strips bacon cut in half
- 7 large spinach leaves rinsed and dried
- Place the bacon strips in a large skillet, and then cook over medium-high heat until crispy, flipping once. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Cook chicken in the hot bacon fat until no longer pink, about 7 minutes. If you want the chicken in smaller pieces you can chop it a little more now.
- Spread half of the cheese evenly over each piece of Naan bread. You can add more or less cheese depending how into cheese you are.
- Top each piece of Naan bread evenly with half the chicken and bacon.
- Stack the spinach leaves on top of each other, and roll them into a log. Cut thin slices (chiffonade) and then separate the slices. Sprinkle the spinach all over the flatbread. Serve immediately.
If you can't find Bousin cheese, you could use chive cream cheese with a 1/4 teaspoon of crushed garlic mixed in.
Hungry for more?
Like it? PIN IT!