This One Pot Pizza Rigatoni is a breeze to make and a delicious family favorite! This post is sponsored by Mezzetta but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
So once you have your ingredients, it’s time to get cookin! The steps are so VERY easy. I like to brown mild Italian ground sausage in the pan first then drain the excess fat. I cut up about half the pepperoni into strips and toss them in to heat through with the sausage. Then I simply add the jar of marinara, water and box of rigatoni and bring to a boil.
- 16 oz ground Italian sausage
- ½ cup pepperoni, divided
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 3 cups water
- 16 oz box rigatoni pasta
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Seasoning salt and pepper to taste
- In a large dutch oven pot, brown your ground Italian sausage; drain excess fat.
- Slice up about half of your pepperoni into strips and stir into Italian sausage and cook for a minute or so.
- Add your jar of Marinara sauce and seasoning salt and pepper to taste.
- Add water and box of rigatoni and bring it all to boil.
- Once boiling, cover your pot and reduce the heat to a simmer until pasta is cooked through and tender, about 15 minutes.
- Remove your pot from the heat, top with mozzarella and remaining pepperoni.
- Place into oven to broil on high until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
Like it? Pin it!