This Nutella Bread Pudding is simple and delicious, perfect for weekend brunch!
- 4 croissants (or bread of choice)
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Dash salt
- Slather Nutella onto 4 croissants (make 4 sandwiches) and cut into small pieces.
- Arrange onto the bottom of a greased baker.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar and eggs.
- Add in cream, vanilla and salt, whisking until combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour custard mixture over bread and Nutella and let soak for 15 minutes before baking.
- Cover baker (either with lid or aluminum foil) and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover baker and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve Nutella Bread Pudding warm.
I mean, unreal. I almost burned my mouth because I just had to get a bite right away.
Like this recipe? Then check out these 100+ Nutella Recipes!
Like it? Pin it!