This White Pizza Dip is easy to whip up and so delicious! It will be the hit of any party.
White Pizza Dip
- 1/2 cup Shamrock Farms Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Shamrock Farms Cottage Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 3 leaves fresh basil
- Baguette chips
- Combine 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tbsp minced garlic, 1 tbsp parsley flakes and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese in a cast iron or oven-safe skillet.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat until it is completely melted and smooth.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add in 1/2 cup additional mozzarella cheese and stir until combined.
- Allow this to cool for 1-2 minutes, top with remaining cheese and add to oven on broil for a few minutes until cheese on top is melted.
- Top with fresh chopped basil, serve warm with baguette chips.
So there you have it, an easy to make and absolutely decadent White Pizza Dip with Shamrock Farms that is perfect for game day!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shamrock Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.
Like it? Pin it!