This post is sponsored by Shamrock Farms. This Coffee and Donuts Bread Pudding combines two of your breakfast favorites in one delicious dish!
- 8 oz. Shamrock Farms Cold Brew Coffee and Milk (any variety)
- 6-8 stale plain cake donuts
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- Lightly grease a covered baker with non-stick spray.
- Break stale donuts into pieces and layer in the baker.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs, Shamrock Farms Cold Brew Coffee and Milk, cinnamon, and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the donuts.
- Cover the baker with its lid, and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Then remove the lid and bake for another 15 minutes, or until custard is set and edges of the donuts are golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite Shamrock Farms Cold Brew Coffee and Milk!
And there you have it – in just a few easy steps you have a Coffee and Donuts Bread Pudding that is fit for any breakfast or brunch! I mean, it’s PERFECT for the weekend. Enjoy it with a nice chilled bottle of your favorite Shamrock Farms Cold Brew Coffee and Milk!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shamrock Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.