Hi friends! I’m so excited today to be partnering with Proctor & Gamble to talk about Baby’s First Christmas, share this adorable DIY Diaper Train Gift with you and let you know about some great deals on Pampers at Babies “R” Us!
- Pampers Swaddlers (I used Size 1, common to gift to new little ones)
- Christmas themed blankets or outfits
- Tape (clear and Christmas themed)
- To create the train “wheels,” roll two diapers at a time tightly into a roll and use clear tape to secure. Repeat 3 times and secure all four wheels together with themed washi tape.
- Next for the train base, wrap a stack of diapers in your themed blanket or outfit and tie onto wheel base.
- For the top of the train, fold diapers in half and stack together and wrap in another blanket or outfit and tie onto the train and wheel base.
- Lastly, for the train “exhaust” we found a cute little cap that was perfect to roll up and attach up front. If you can’t find a cap that is similar, two coordinating washcloths will also work! Create a pipe and have some material coming out the top so that it looks like steam.
And voila! You have one cute little DIY Diaper Train Gift that is perfect for Baby’s First Christmas!
- From 12/2-12/10, save $10 off any Pampers value box of diapers (regularly $42.99). This offer is good in-store only.
- From 12/20 – 1/7, receive a free $10 gift card with a purchase of any Pampers super pack of diapers (regularly $24.99).
GIVEAWAY: We’re excited to be giving YOU the chance to WIN one pack of Pampers wipes and one $25 Babies “R” Us gift card! Enter by following Babies “R” Us on Facebook and by leaving a blog post comment below sharing a memory from your baby’s first Christmas or what you plan to do this year if it is their first Christmas. Good luck!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Procter & Gamble.
Leave a Reply