These Easy Crock Pot Fried Apples are a perfect, effortless Thanksgiving side dish or an everyday treat! You’ll love how easy they are to whip up!
Hi friends! We’re coming up QUICK on Thanksgiving, one of my favorite times of the year! And while I love cooking a nice holiday ham and all the fixings I have to be honest, I don’t love slaving away all day in the kitchen. I’m always looking for easy shortcuts that still pack the same flavor punch of our holiday favorites. And that’s just what I’ve done here, with these Easy Crock Pot Fried Apples!
Easy Crock Pot Fried Apples
These Easy Crock Pot Fried Apples are a perfect, effortless Thanksgiving side dish or an everyday treat! You'll love how easy they are to whip up!
Author: Kimberly Sneed
Recipe type: Appetiser
- Bag (approx. 14 oz) of sliced gala apples or similar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Turn crock pot on to hot setting.
- Add bagged apples and 2 tbsp cornstarch to ziploc back and toss until apples are covered.
- Transfer apples to crock pot.
- In separate bowl combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Cover apples in crock pot with sugar mixture and stir, add melted butter and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until apples are tender without falling apart.
And in just a couple of hours you have a delicious side of Easy Crock Pot Fried Apples that will complement ANY meal, not just Thanksgiving!
What do you think? I think you should give these a try. Looking for more Thanksgiving Sides inspiration? Check out this collection of delicious dishes!