This No Bake Nutella Cheesecake is an easy and delicious, decadent treat you can whip up in just minutes!
I’m a big fan of Nutella. And cheesecake. So yah, Nutella cheesecake was a natural combination. I had never whipped up Nutella cheesecake before but I have to admit that this one is a doozy! And I’ve made a lot of cheesecake recipes. The sweet Nutella with a hint of cocoa is just delicious and then when you add in the crunch of Oreos…you just can’t get any better.
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Nutella
- 1tbsp cocoa
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1⅓ cup Cool Whip (half an 8oz tub)
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- Whipped cream (opt)
- Mix together softened cream cheese, Nutella, cocoa, sugar and vanilla until mixture is smooth.
- Gently fold Cool Whip until the mixture is combined.
- Transfer the cheesecake into a large Ziploc bag and refrigerate.
- When you're ready to serve, simply cut the tip of the bag and pipe cheesecake into serving bowl, layer with crushed Oreos and top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
So if you’re a Nutella and cheesecake fan like I certainly am, you MUST give this No Bake Nutella Cheesecake a try!
No Bake Coconut Cream Cheesecake from Bread Booze Bacon
Easy No Bake Coffee Cheesecake Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
Mini No Bake Key Lime Pie Cheesecakes from Big Bear’s Wife
No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake from Cooking on the Front Burner
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Mini Dulce de Leche No Bake Cheesecakes from Thyme For Cocktails
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake from A Night Owl
Mini No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes from Pink Cake Plate
No Bake Hawaiian Cheesecake from Liz on Call
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Jars from See Vanessa Craft
No Bake German Chocolate Cheesecake from Kleinworth & Co.