Perfect for a quick weeknight meal, whip up this delicious Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta with just a few shakes of your Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker!
DISCLOSURE | This post is sponsored by Hidden Valley Ranch, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Hi friends! Who else here loves EASY weeknight dinner meals? I don’t know about you, but I rarely have a lot of time during the week to make dinner. It’s always a rush to finish work, shuttle kids to various activities and get a delicious meal on the table. The juggle can be hard, but we have an Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe for you today that was created with our secret flavor weapon — the Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker!
Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker
Need a bit more “YUM” at the dinner table? Reach for ranch as a seasoning. Packed with a delicious blend of herbs and spices, the Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker brings big zesty flavor to all foods. Seriously, try giving ALL your dishes the ranch treatment. We have had the Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker for a while now, and while you can definitely use it in ranch-flavored meals like the Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta dish we’re sharing with you today, you can actually use it in SO MANY of your weekly meals! We love using the Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker to add a little zest to all of our pasta meals, yes even to spaghetti. Trust me, try it. You won’t go back to plain ole spaghetti after that!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Ingredients
What I love about this easy meal is that it’s just a few key ingredients:
- Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker
- Alfredo sauce
How to Make Chicken bacon ranch pasta
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 8 oz chicken breast 2-3 breasts, diced
- 1/2 cup bacon bacon cooked, chopped
- 1 15 oz jar alfredo sauce
- 1 16 oz box pasta
- 1 oz olive oil
- 2 oz Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
In a large pan or dutch oven over medium heat, add olive oil then add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook thoroughly.
- While chicken is cooking, cook pasta in boiling water for 7-8 minutes or until al dente.
- Once chicken is done, add bacon, alfredo sauce and Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning.
- Stir in cooked pasta and cook until heated through.
- Top pasta with mozzarella cheese and place in the oven and broil on high until the cheese bubbles and browns.