With a hint of delicious carrot cake in a sweet little treat, this Mini No-Bake Carrot Cake Cheesecake recipe is perfect for Easter!
Mini No-Bake Carrot Cake Cheesecake
Author: Kimberly Sneed
Serves: 8 mini cheesecakes
- 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch salt
- ⅓ cup carrot juice
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 8 mini graham cracker crust
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Pecans, optional
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and salt until fluffy.
- With speed settings on low, slowly mix in the carrot juice.
- Once well combined, fold in the 2 cups of whipped topping with a spatula.
- Spread carrot cheesecake filling in mini graham cracker crusts.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 1 day.
- When ready to serve, top mini carrot cheesecakes with caramel sauce, whipped cream and pecans.
And the result, I have to say, is one of my favorite cheesecakes of all time! Just unbelievably delicious. If you’re a carrot cake fan I beg you to give this recipe a try and let me know what you think!
- Pistachio Salad Easter Peeps Dessert Cups from Mom Endeavors
- Easter Bunny Crispy Treats from See Vanessa Craft
- Mini No-Bake Carrot Cake Cheesecakes from A Night Owl Blog
- Cream Egg Cracker Toffee from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Bunny Bait from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Homemade Peeps – recipe and video tutorial from Ashlee Marie
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Chick Cookies from Two Twenty One
- Mini Bunny Cakes from Happiness is Homemade
- Strawberries & Cream Salad Shooters from Play Party Plan
- Easy Peeps JELL-O Cake from Strawberry Mommycakes
- Easter Bunny Bread Bowls from The Idea Room
Like it? Pin it!