With a hint of delicious carrot cake in a sweet little treat, this Mini No-Bake Carrot Cake Cheesecake recipe is perfect for Easter!
Mini No-Bake Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup carrot juice
- 2 cups whipped topping thawed
- 8 mini graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Pecans optional
In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and salt until fluffy.
With speed settings on low, slowly mix in the carrot juice.
Once well combined, fold in the 2 cups of whipped topping with a spatula.
Spread carrot cheesecake filling in mini graham cracker crusts.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 1 day.
When ready to serve, top mini carrot cheesecakes with caramel sauce, whipped cream and pecans.
And the result, I have to say, is one of my favorite cheesecakes of all time! Just unbelievably delicious. If you’re a carrot cake fan I beg you to give this recipe a try and let me know what you think!
- Pistachio Salad Easter Peeps Dessert Cups from Mom Endeavors
- Easter Bunny Crispy Treats from See Vanessa Craft
- Mini No-Bake Carrot Cake Cheesecakes from A Night Owl Blog
- Cream Egg Cracker Toffee from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Bunny Bait from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Homemade Peeps – recipe and video tutorial from Ashlee Marie
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Chick Cookies from Two Twenty One
- Mini Bunny Cakes from Happiness is Homemade
- Strawberries & Cream Salad Shooters from Play Party Plan
- Easy Peeps JELL-O Cake from Strawberry Mommycakes
- Easter Bunny Bread Bowls from The Idea Room
Like it? Pin it!