This Easy Cheesecake Brownie Trifle is a fun and delicious dessert for Valentines or any special occasion!
So on to assembly: we layered brownie chunks, and topped with our cream cheese layer. Then we added some fresh raspberries which you could omit or change up, but these sweet little raspberries are perfect for Valentines, don’t you think?
- Pillsbury™ Brownies
- ⅔ cup oil
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 eggs
- Pillsbury™ Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cup whipped topping
- 1 cup raspberries
- Whipped cream
- Bake brownies according to the directions on the Pillsbury™ box.
- Let cool and cut into small chunks for layering.
- Combine softened cream cheese and half a container of Pillsbury™ Cream Cheese frosting with a mixer.
- Once well mixed, fold in 1½ cup of whipped topping.
- Add to piping bag for easy layering.
- Layer brownie chunks, cheesecake, rasperries, brownie chunks and top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.
Like it? Pin it!