These Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops are easy to make and such a fun treat idea for Valentine’s Day!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops
Hi friends! Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and making special little treats, for your little Valentines or for a Valentine’s Day Party, is right up our alley! But if you’ve been here before, you know that whatever we make has to be festive and fun…but also easy. And these adorable Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops meet all of those criteria! Let’s take a look…
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pop Ingredients
- Heart Paper Straws
- Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers or Candy Melts
- Cupid’s Spell Sprinkle Mix or any Valentine’s Sprinkles
- Parchment paper
How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops
- Cut your Heart Paper Straws in half, and insert cut end into the stem area of the strawberry. Quick tip: you may have to use a knife to cut a small slit to make inserting the straw a little easier.
- Melt chocolate wafers in a large ramekin in the microwave, according to the directions on the bag.
- Add sprinkles to a second ramekin, setting is beside your melted wafers.
- Now dip your strawberry into the chocolate, coating it as much as you’d like. Quick tip: be sure to tap the strawberry gently to remove any excess chocolate before moving on.
- Next, dip your chocolate covered strawberry into the Cupid’s Spell Sprinkle Mix, coating it as to your preference.
- Set your Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops on parchment paper until chocolate sets. Repeat as many times as you
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tools Used to make this Recipe:
- Heart Paper Straws – any themed straws will do, these are particularly cute!
- Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers or Candy Melts – so easy to coat your delicious strawberries!
- Cupid’s Spell Sprinkle Mix or Valentine’s Sprinkles – these make the strawberry pops so festive!
- Parchment paper – perfect surface to cool your pops!
- Ramekins – the perfect bowl for heating your candy melts and dipping strawberries!