This Valentine’s Chocolate Pretzel Bark is the perfect combination of salty and sweet in one delicious treat!
Valentines Chocolate Pretzel Bark
This Valentine's Chocolate Pretzel Bark is the perfect combination of salty and sweet in one delicious treat!
Author: Kimberly Sneed
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ pound (two sticks) butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 4 cups pretzel pieces
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Valentine M&Ms
- Valentine sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with non-stick foil; arrange broken pretzel pieces to fit the bottom of the pan in a single layer. You'll want to cover as much of the bottom of the pan as possible, but gaps here and there are just fine.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the brown and white sugar.
- Stir to combine and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let the mixture gently bubble for 4 minutes and remove from heat.
- Carefully pour sugar/butter mixture evenly over the pretzel layer, spread to cover.
- Place pan with covered pretzels in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle white chocolate chips over the top.
- Wait about 2 minutes for chocolate to melt, then use a spatula to gently spread chocolate chips into an even layer on top of the pretzel layer.
- Sprinkle with Valentine colored M&Ms and festive Valentines sprinkles.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Peel foil from chilled bark and break into pieces. ENJOY!
It may look like a lot of steps at first, but let me tell you they’re simple and the result is one delicious salty and sweet Valentine’s Chocolate Pretzel Bark!
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecakes from Mom Endeavors
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip from See Vanessa Craft
- Hot Tamale Fudge from Strawberry Mommycakes
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Yogurt Pops from Play Party Pin
- Valentine’s Day Oreo Pops from Happiness is Homemade
- Valentine’s Day Snack Mix from Two Twenty One
- Red Velvet Cheesecake from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Loves Me Loves Me Not Valentine’s Cupcakes from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Valentines Chocolate Pretzel Bark from A Night Owl
- Chocolate Raspberry Macarons from Ashlee Marie
- Vanilla Raspberry Cake Roll from The Idea Room
Like it? Pin it!