This Valentine’s Chocolate Pretzel Bark is the perfect combination of salty and sweet in one delicious treat!
Valentine’s Chocolate Pretzel Bark
Hi friends! Now that it’s the new year, it’s time to plan for all things Valentine’s Day, right? Valentine’s is one of my most favorite holidays, I love all the LOVE and sweets and treats. So naturally when a group of my favorite #CreativeFoodies blog buddies got together this month to bring you sweet Valentine’s treats, I was all in. And this Valentine’s Chocolate Pretzel Bark was born.
Pretzel Candy Bark Ingredients
If you’ve been around this blog for a bit, you may know that candy bark is a family favorite. I’ve shared a few different variations, but this time we swapped out our typical graham crackers for salty pretzel pieces and I am floored by how tasty it is! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Brown sugar
- White sugar
- White chocolate chips
- Valentine M&Ms
- Valentine sprinkles
How to Make Valentine’s Day Candy Bark
This Valentine’s Chocolate Pretzel Bark is the perfect combination of salty and sweet in one delicious treat! And top it off with cute Valentine’s Day sprinkles and M&Ms and not only does it taste great, it looks so cute too!
Simply preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with non-stick foil; arrange broken pretzel pieces to fit the bottom of the pan in a single layer. You’ll want to cover as much of the bottom of the pan as possible, but gaps here and there are just fine. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the brown and white sugar, stir to combine and bring mixture to a boil.
Tools Used to make this Pretzel Candy Bark Recipe:
Jelly Roll Pan: This pan by Nordic Ware is perfect for this recipe and more! Affordable and practical, you’ll get a lot of use out of this pan.
Silicone Spatula 3-piece Set: This should come with your Instant Pot, but if you misplaced yours grab another because it’s perfect for this recipe.
Sauce Pan: Green Pan is the ultimate in non stick, non toxic cooking! I love these saucepans and they’re not only perfect for this recipe, they’re a great kitchen essential!
For more Valentine’s Day Snacks, Check out
For more Valentine’s Day Projects, Check Out:
Valentines Chocolate Pretzel Bark
- 1/2 pound two sticks butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 4 cups pretzel pieces
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Valentine M&Ms
- Valentine sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with non-stick foil; arrange broken pretzel pieces to fit the bottom of the pan in a single layer. You'll want to cover as much of the bottom of the pan as possible, but gaps here and there are just fine.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the brown and white sugar.
- Stir to combine and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let the mixture gently bubble for 4 minutes and remove from heat.
- Carefully pour sugar/butter mixture evenly over the pretzel layer, spread to cover.
- Place pan with covered pretzels in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle white chocolate chips over the top.
- Wait about 2 minutes for chocolate to melt, then use a spatula to gently spread chocolate chips into an even layer on top of the pretzel layer.
- Sprinkle with Valentine colored M&Ms and festive Valentines sprinkles.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Peel foil from chilled bark and break into pieces. ENJOY!
We have so many sweet and cute treats for you today! Be sure to hop around and check out all of these great recipes from my #CreativeFoodies!
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecakes from Mom Endeavors
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip from See Vanessa Craft
- Hot Tamale Fudge from Strawberry Mommycakes
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Yogurt Pops from Play Party Pin
- Valentine’s Day Oreo Pops from Happiness is Homemade
- Valentine’s Day Snack Mix from Two Twenty One
- Red Velvet Cheesecake from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Loves Me Loves Me Not Valentine’s Cupcakes from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Valentines Chocolate Pretzel Bark from A Night Owl
- Chocolate Raspberry Macarons from Ashlee Marie
- Vanilla Raspberry Cake Roll from The Idea Room
Like it? Pin it!