What you’ll need:
- ArtMinds wooden plaques
- Orange acrylic paint
- Brown acrylic paint
- Coiled floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Balsa wood sticks
- Paint brush
- Glue gun/glue
And the steps:
- Simply paint your wooden plaque with the orange acrylic paint.
- While that’s drying, paint the balsa wood sticks with brown acrylic paint.
- When the balsa sticks are dry, use a small saw to cut them down to desired length to make a pumpkin “stem.”
- Glue the balsa sticks to the back of the wood slice.
- Cut a length of coiled floral wire and wrap around balsa sticks.
- Curl wire with finger.
Looking for MORE Autumn inspiration? Check out Michaels’ Fall Market lookbook! If it’s not table décor that you’re looking for, Michaels has you covered from pumpkin decorating to wreath making, wall art and more. There are all sorts of easy fall and holiday themed projects for your whole house on Michaels’ Fall Project Page. And it’s time to start pinning for the fall! Browse Michaels’ Fall Ideas Pinterest board to get started.