Perfect for your Thanksgiving guests, whip up these mini mulling spice gifts as adorable and festive DIY Thanksgiving Party Favors with free printable tags!
DIY Thanksgiving Party Favors
Hi friends! I’m a big fan of gifting, but for big events like Thanksgiving, I think gifts don’t just stop at the hostess, why not give all of your Thanksgiving guests gifts as well?! So today we’re going to share the most ADORABLE DIY Thanksgiving Party Favors that you can create in no time, won’t break the bank and will leave your guests with a sweet and practical gift. So let’s get down to it!
Thanksgiving Favors Supplies:
So for our favors naturally I purchased everything I needed, right down to the mulling spices. Now you can always create your own mulling spice blend, but you can also find some premade even in large batches. They turned out so VERY cute…let’s break it down!
- Mulling Spices
- Round Spice Jars with Lids
- Cocktail Spoons
- Twine Ribbon
- PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS (or Blank Kraft Gift Tags)
How to Make Thanksgiving Favors:
- Simply scoop your mulling spices into the small glass jars, filling to the top. Top with the jar lid.
- Tie a piece of twine ribbon around the jar.
- Tie your cocktail spoon to the jar with that ribbon.
- Repeat until you have the number of favors necessary for your Thanksgiving party!
- Add kraft gift tags or printable gift tags.
Your adorable DIY Mulling Spice Thanksgiving Party Favors are complete! What a fun little trinket for your guests to take home, don’t you think?! And useful too; we’ve been making good use of the mulling spices that we have at home because of this fun little project.
Our Mulling Spice Thanksgiving Party Favors turned out so cute and looked just fabulous on the Thanksgiving table! So easy to add a little something special to each place setting and your guests will truly appreciate the time and effort you put into them!