Perfect for a quick and easy breakfast, whip up delicious and hearty Instant Pot Quick Oats in just minutes!
Instant Pot Quick Oats
Hi friends! Are you looking for a warm, yummy and quick breakfast? Look no further! These quick oats will fuel you and your family with wholesome ingredients all morning long! These oats can be spruced up in a number of ways, the possibilities are limitless but may we suggest trying honey, nuts and apples! Get breakfast on the table quick so without further ado, I present to you, Instant Pot Quick Oats!
ingredients for Instant Pot Quick Oats
Here’s what you’ll need to start your family off to a great start of the day with everyones most convenient kitchen accessory, the Instant Pot:
- quick oats
- almond milk
- mix ins like apples, nuts and honey
How to Make Instant Pot Quick Oats
Spray bottom and sides of inner pot with nonstick cooking spray. Alternatively, add 1 cup of water to pot and put ingredients in a casserole dish that will fit on top of the trivet. Mix together quick oats and almond milk. Turn pressure valve to pressure setting and select a manual cooking time of 5 minutes. Once cooking time has elapsed, do a quick release.
Add mix-ins to the oatmeal and serve.
Our Favorite Instant Pot Tools & Accessories
- INSTANT POT: The one appliance I can’t live without! We cook so many weeknight meals in it and it’s great for cooking meat!
- PYREX BOWL:This pyrex dish would be the perfect bowl to cook these oats in.
- INSTANT POT TRIVET: This should come with your Instant Pot, but if you misplaced yours grab another because it’s perfect for this recipe.
For More Breakfast Recipes, Check Out:
- Easy Blueberry Danish Breakfast Casserole
- Oatmeal Breakfast Bites
- Instant Pot Ham and Cheese Frittata
For More Instant Pot Recipes, Be Sure to Check Out:
Instant Pot Quick Oats
- 2 cups quick oats
- 4 cups almond milk
- apples, nuts and honey optional
Spray bottom and sides of inner pot with nonstick cooking spray.
Alternatively, add 1 cup of water to pot and put ingredients in a casserole dish that will fit on top of the trivet.
Mix together quick oats and almond milk.
Turn pressure valve to pressure setting and select a manual cooking time of 5 minutes.
Once cooking time has elapsed, do a quick release.
Add mix ins to the oatmeal and serve.
Leave a Reply