This Valentine’s Chocolate Pretzel Bark is the perfect combination of salty and sweet in one delicious treat!
- ½ pound (two sticks) butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 4 cups pretzel pieces
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Valentine M&Ms
- Valentine sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with non-stick foil; arrange broken pretzel pieces to fit the bottom of the pan in a single layer. You'll want to cover as much of the bottom of the pan as possible, but gaps here and there are just fine.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the brown and white sugar.
- Stir to combine and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let the mixture gently bubble for 4 minutes and remove from heat.
- Carefully pour sugar/butter mixture evenly over the pretzel layer, spread to cover.
- Place pan with covered pretzels in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle white chocolate chips over the top.
- Wait about 2 minutes for chocolate to melt, then use a spatula to gently spread chocolate chips into an even layer on top of the pretzel layer.
- Sprinkle with Valentine colored M&Ms and festive Valentines sprinkles.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Peel foil from chilled bark and break into pieces. ENJOY!
It may look like a lot of steps at first, but let me tell you they’re simple and the result is one delicious salty and sweet Valentine’s Chocolate Pretzel Bark!
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecakes from Mom Endeavors
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip from See Vanessa Craft
- Hot Tamale Fudge from Strawberry Mommycakes
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Yogurt Pops from Play Party Pin
- Valentine’s Day Oreo Pops from Happiness is Homemade
- Valentine’s Day Snack Mix from Two Twenty One
- Red Velvet Cheesecake from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Loves Me Loves Me Not Valentine’s Cupcakes from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Valentines Chocolate Pretzel Bark from A Night Owl
- Chocolate Raspberry Macarons from Ashlee Marie
- Vanilla Raspberry Cake Roll from The Idea Room
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.