Make these delicious and easy Star Wars Cereal Treats for your kiddos on #ForceFriday or any day of the year!
In celebration, a few of my blogging friends got together to bring you the BEST in Star Wars Recipes and Crafts to celebrate! My kiddos are off of school, so we’re going to make a Star Wars DAY of it, including these delicious Star Wars Cereal Treats! They’re a BREEZE to make and your kids will think you are oh, so cool!
- 6 cups Limited Edition Star Wars Cereal (General Mills)
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- Open your cereal and pick out 30 mini marshmallows for decoration
- Coat the bottom and sides of an 8x8 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt 3 tbsp butter in a large saucepan.
- Add 4 cups mini marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 6 cups Limited Edition Star Wars Cereal to the marshmallow mixture and stir until all the cereal is coated.
- Turn that mixture out into your baking pan and use a piece of wax paper to press the cereal mixture down firmly.
- Decorate the top of your treats with the 30 mini marshmallows you selected earlier. There will still be marshmallows throughout your treats but this adds a nice decorative layer to your dessert.
- Allow your treats to cool completely before slicing and serving.
So simple to throw together and you may just win Cool Mom of the Year award, for just a few minutes of effort.
Star Wars Rice Krispies Treats
No-Bake Wookie Cookies
DIY Chewbacca Toy Bandolier
DIY Lightsaber Phone Case
Star Wars Galaxy Slime
Lightsaber Reading Pointers
Paint Stick Chewbacca Craft
Easy Stormtrooper Snacks
DIY Star Wars Tumbler
Star Wars Cereal Treats
Like STAR WARS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StarWars
Follow STAR WARS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/starwars
Follow STAR WARS on Instagram: https://instagram.com/starwars/
Follow STAR WARS on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/starwars
Like it? Pin it!