Consider the coconut in these tasty Moana Coconut Cereal Treats, made with new Moana cereal and topped with white chocolate and sweet coconut. Weehoo!
Moana Coconut Cereal Treats
- 3 cups Moana cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chocolate chips or candy melts
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut shreds
- Melt marshmallows and butter in a large bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes, stir to combine.
- Add Moana cereal and stir to combine.
- Once combined, transfer to a buttered 8x8 glass pan and press to even out and condense the cereal bars.
- Once the cereal is set, heat your white chocolate chips or candy melts in the microwave and pour over cereal, using a spatula to cover the entire pan.
- Then sprinkle sweetened coconut shreads over melted white chocolate, spread to cover and let set.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Cut into bars and enjoy!