Can you BELIEVE that Christmas is right around the corner? Just pure craziness! I’m not at all sure where this year has gone. But I do know that one of my favorite aspects to this time of year is holiday baking! My mother is an expert baker and everything that she makes is simple and crazy delicious. Just how I like it! And this recipe of hers is no exception. In fact, she combines just a couple of ingredients that I never thought to put together in this way…chocolate chips and chunky peanut butter!
- 1 - 12 oz pkg semi chocolate chips (or 6 oz semi sweet & 6 oz milk chocolate chips)
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 3 tablespoons creamy or chunky peanut butter, divided
- Line 8 inch square pan with foil.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a small sauce pan over low heat.
- Stir until melted & smooth, pour into prepared pan and let it cool 10-12 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate and remaining 1 tablespoon of peanut butter together over low heat until melted & smooth and drop spoonfuls of white chocolate mixture over semi sweet mixture.
- Swirl chocolate to create stripes then freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove from pan and foil, cut into pieces and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Doesn’t that just sound delicious?! It’s so simple, sweet and tasty! But remember there are 12 Holiday Party Treat Recipes! So be sure to check out the other amazing recipes from these amazing ladies!
- Vanilla Mixed Nuts with Cranberries from BetsyLife
- Peppermint Marshmallows from Home Cooking Memories
- Rum Spiced Walnuts from I Love My Disorganized Life
- White Chocolate Chip Cherry Shortbread Cookies from The Rebel Chick
- Easy Peppermint Bark from Million Moments
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge from A Night Owl
- Old Fashion Molasses Cookies from Bless This Mess
- Peppermint S’mores from Mom Endeavors
- Brown Sugar Caramels from Stephie Cooks
- Gingerbread Cupcakes from See Vanessa Craft
- Cranberry Orange Fudge from Around My Family Table
- Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bombs from White Lights on Wednesday
Now there are a whole lot of FANTASTIC Holiday Party Treats, right?! Just enough to get you through those last holiday parties this year! Be sure to let me know if you make our Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge – and tell us what you think! And be sure to check back next month on the 12th for our 2015 group of 12 bloggers and a NEW collection of recipes!