DIY Kids Gingerbread Apron
Hosting a Gingerbread House Party this year? Make an adorable DIY Kids Gingerbread Aprons to keep those baking and decorating messes at bay!
Hi friends! Earlier today I shared about the Gingerbread House Party that I hosted for Cost Plus World Market! In preparation for this party, we did some projects and yummy baking. One of our projects was to create CUTE little DIY Kids Gingerbread Aprons to keep those gingerbread decorating messes at bay!
What You’ll Need:
- Kids aprons
- Silhouette Cutting Machine
- Stencil Vinyl
- Decoupage glue
- Brown multi-surface paint
And the Steps:
- Download a simple Gingerbread Man design from the Silhouette store.
- Using your Silhouette, cut out the basic gingerbread outline from a piece of vinyl.
- Remove the inner portion of the vinyl shape, leaving a simple gingerbread stencil!
- Apply the vinyl stencil to the center of the apron, towards the top.
- Brush a little decoupage glue to seal the edges of the vinyl and let dry for a couple of minutes.
- Paint over the vinyl stencil with brown multi-surface paint.
- Remove vinyl stencil and let gingerbread man design dry.
Like this post? Read more at Gingerbread House Party