Come along with us as we share our Walt Disney World® Vacation Reveal: how we shared the news and a free printable download for your own big reveal!
Walt Disney World® Vacation Reveal
Hi friends! This year my family and I had the awesome opportunity to head to Walt Disney World®. Disney is always a dream come true for us, our boys are huge fans – from Mickey Mouse to Star Wars! And while my oldest two got the chance to go for the first time a couple of years ago, they were much younger then and of course our new little guy Adrian wasn’t around. So I knew this was going to be a special vacation. And a special vacation meant that we wanted to do a special Walt Disney World® Resort Vacation Reveal!
DISNEY VACATION REVEAL Supplies
- Large box
- Wrapping paper
- Disney balloons
- Reveal message
- Large spool of ribbon
How to Prep your Disney Vacation Reveal
It’s so easy! I picked up Disney balloons from my local party store and printed the reveal message. I tied the message to the end of the balloons and found a large box that would hold all of the balloons. Instead of wrapping the box the typical way, I wrapped the paper around the flaps of the lid so we could simply tie the box closed and upon opening the balloons would pop right out! Now for the reveal…
Staging our Walt Disney World Vacation Reveal
So one Saturday morning I told the boys that we were going to our friend Jolie’s studio for a photo shoot for the blog. This is a somewhat common occurrence, it would get us out of the house AND bonus, Jolie would be there to capture the moment for us. I also recruited our friend Dallas of Street Studios to head out and film the occasion. SO FUN!
Looking for MORE Disney Magic? Be sure to follow Walt Disney World® on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and READ MORE about ourWalt Disney World® Resort Adventure, tips and more on Parents.com!
Supplies Used in this Disney Vacation Reveal:
- Mickey Balloon: This is the balloon we used for the reveal and it’s just so cute!
- Helium Tank: Perfect for setting up your big reveal on your own time!
- Xerox Laser Printer: I invested in this printer for printables and projects just like these! The toner lasts a long time and produces great paper products.
- Multipurpose Scissors: Always good to have a great pair of scissors on hand!
For More Walt Disney World Magic check out:
- Tips for Taking Young Kids to Walt Disney World® Resort
- Top Ten Experiences at Walt Disney World® Resort
- Family Friendly Rides at Walt Disney World® Resort
For more Disney Projects, check out:
- DIY Disney Cruise Best Day Ever T-Shirt
- Winnie the Pooh Perler Bead Keychains
- DIY Kids Toolbox Toy Box