Just in time for Disney’s Christopher Robin, these Winnie the Pooh Perler Bead Keychains are a fun and easy craft for kids or Winnie the Pooh fans!
Winnie the Pooh Keychains
Hi friends! Who has seen Disney’s new Christopher Robin in theaters? It’s such an amazing, sweet film – if you haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend it! It is literally one of my favorite films of the year. So now I’m once again obsessed with all things Winnie the Pooh crafts and activities, like these adorable Winnie the Pooh Perler Bead Keychains!
What are perler beads, you may ask? Perler beads are colorful beads usually arranged on plastic pegboards to form patterns and then fused together with an iron. They can also be strung into necklaces, woven into keychains, or even assembled into three-dimensional decors. Today we’re showing you how to create adorable Winnie the Pooh and Honey Pot Keychains using perler beads, a Winnie the Pooh perler bead pattern and more.
Winnie the Pooh Perler Bead Pattern
What you’ll need:
- Winnie the Pooh Pattern
- Small square pegboard
- Perler beads
- Perler bead ironing paper
- Small bead tweezers
How to Make Winnie the Pooh Perler Bead Keychains
1. Use your bead tweezers to carefully pick up one yellow bead at a time and place it onto your pegboard. It’s easiest if you start outlining the Bear first.
2. Use your black beads to make the eyes, nose and smile.
3. Then use your yellow beads to fill in the bear.
4. Once your bead pattern is finished, carefully place a piece of ironing paper over top the beads and iron (no water or steam) for several seconds or until you can see the beads start to fuse together.
5. Remove the iron and carefully pull the paper back off the pegboard (careful this will be hot) and peel the beads off the paper and immediately press flat with your pegboard.
7. Once your beads have cooled, carefully open the keychain and push in through a bead hole.
How CUTE are these easy Winnie the Pooh Perler Bead Keychains made with a Winnie the Pooh Perler Bead Pattern?! Perfect activity or party favor the kids or Winnie the Pooh fans! There’s a bonus Honey Pot perler bead pattern with the download too, in case you want to add to the cuteness!
More Perler Bead Ideas
- Daisy and Donald Perler Bead Necklaces
- DIY Disney Character Magnets
- Disney Princess Perler Bead Patterns
More Winnie the Pooh Crafts and Activities
So whip up some Winnie the Pooh Perler Bead Keychains to celebrate Disney’s Christopher Robin in theaters now!
Like CHRISTOPHER ROBIN on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyChristopherRobin/
Follow Walt Disney Studios on Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneystudios
Follow Walt Disney Studios on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneystudios/