Hi friends! Today I’m excited to not only bring you a delicious and EASY Spring Candy Bark recipe today, but since it’s also the 12th again, it’s time for 12 Bloggers – 12 Months – 12 Ingredients (or less)! Remember, each month this year on the 12th, 11 of my bloggy friends and I will bring you a delicious and easy recipe, with a theme! You can follow along here and on our Pinterest Board! So far we’ve covered 12 Quick and Easy Healthy Meals, 12 Valentine’s Day Treats and 12 St. Patrick’s Day Treats – and the theme this month is 12 Spring Treats! Now remember – these are EASY recipes – so you can whip up these babies in PLENTY of time for any of your Spring parties or Easter!
As I said before, my contribution this month is a super easy Spring Candy Bark recipe! My love for making tasty candy was passed down from my mom. She’s one seriously talented lady in the kitchen. I think my favorite recipe of hers is English Toffee, but I’ve never been brave enough to give that a try. I mean, there are candy thermometers and everything! But we keep things simple over here. So like this candy bark, just a few easy steps and you’re done. And you look like you’ve slaved over something complicated. So are you ready for this? It’s so very tasty and so cute and festive, take a look – print it out – or pin for later!
Easy Spring Candy Bark
Easy Spring Candy Bark
- 1/2 pound two sticks butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 box about plain graham crackers (not crumbs)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Spring M&Ms
- Spring sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with non-stick foil; arrange graham crackers to fit the bottom of the pan in a single layer, breaking up the last few to fit the space.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the brown and white sugar.
- Stir to combine and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let the mixture gently bubble for 4 minutes and remove from heat.
- Carefully pour sugar/butter mixture evenly over the graham cracker layer, spread to cover.
- Bake for the graham crackers covered in sugar/butter mixture for 10 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle white chocolate chips over the top.
- Wait about 2 minutes for chocolate to melt, then use a spatula to gently spread chocolate chips into an even layer on top of the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle with Spring colored M&Ms and festive Spring sprinkles.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Peel foil from chilled bark and break into pieces.
And the result of this EASY recipe – tasty and festive Spring Candy Bark! Toss a few pieces in a berry basket or Spring paper cups for more festive fun!
So that’s my contribution this month, I hope you love it! But remember there are 12 Spring Treats! So be sure to check out the other amazing recipes from these amazing ladies!
12 Spring Treats
- Rhubarb Pichu Berry Crumb Bars from Betsy Life
- Strawberry Sorbet from Home Cooking Memories
- Lemon Pistachio Ice Box Pie from A Little Claireification
- Springtime Blondie Bars from The Rebel Chick
- Edible Flower Bouquet from A Million Moments
- Spring Candy Bark from A Night Owl Blog
- Spring Snack Mix from Bless This Mess Please
- Pink Chocolate Covered Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats from Mom Endeavors
- Honey Pistachio Granola from Eat Your Heart Out
- Fruit Salsa & Edible Butterfly Cinnamon Chips from See Vanessa Craft
- Pineapple Coconut Gooey Cake from Around My Family Table
- Strawberry Whip from Plugged In Family
Now there are a whole lot of easy and adorable Spring treats! Be sure to let me know if you make our Easy Spring Candy Bark – and tell us what you think! And be sure to check back next month on the 12th for our next theme and collection of recipes!
Like this recipe? Then you’ll love our Easter Basket Cupcakes recipe!