Perfect for Spookley fans, whip up these adorable and easy Spookley the Square Pumpkin Halloween Treats for your Halloween party and more!
Spookley the Square Pumpkin
Hi friends! Who here loves Spookley the Square Pumpkin?! If you have little ones, chances are you might have some Spookley fans!
The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin
If you haven’t heard of Spookley, you must get The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin book! You can also stream Spookley the Square Pumpkin on Amazon! One day in the pumpkin patch the strangest little pumpkin hatched…. Spookley the Pumpkin was different. All the other pumpkins teased him, until Spookley proved that being different can save the day!
Spookley the Square Pumpkin Halloween Treats
For all the Spookley fans out there, you know we had to whip up some fun and easy Spookley the Square Pumpkin Halloween Treats! These would be so much fun for a class activity, Halloween party or just Halloween fun with your kids!
What you’ll need:
- Graham crackers
- Wilton orange candy melts
- Wilton Cocoa candy melts
- Orange sugar sprinkles
- Green gum drops
- Small candy eyes
- Parchment paper
- Decorating bags
How to Make Spookley the Square Pumpkin Halloween Treats
1. Heat 2 cups of your orange candy melts in a microwave safe bowl on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Carefully pour your orange candy melts into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
3. Break your graham crackers in half and use your decorating bag to frost the top of each graham cracker.
4. Sprinkle your orange sugar sprinkles on each gram cracker and place to candy eyes towards the top center.
5. Place a green gum drop on top of the graham cracker to look like the pumpkin stem.
6. Now heat one cup of your Cocoa candy melts in a microwave safe bowl on 50% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
7. Carefully pour your cocoa candy melts into a decorating back and cut a tiny tip off the end.
8. Use your decorating bag to draw a smile, eyebrows and a nose with your Cocoa melts.
9. Let harden and enjoy!
Easy Halloween Treats
Easy Halloween Treats are the best! So if you’re looking for something fun to put in lunch boxes or to give as treats for Halloween parties or more, these Jello Halloween Treats are the perfect thing! Looking for more easy Halloween Treats? Check out:
Halloween Lunchbox Treats
Or maybe you’re looking for treats that are suitable for your kid’s Halloween Lunch Box, I’m right there with you! Check out these fun Halloween Lunch Box Ideas:
Leave a Reply