This Milk and Cookies Candy Bark – perfect for cookie trays and parties, will get you in the mood for the holiday season!
Hi friends! I don’t know about you – but nothing gets me more in the holiday spirit than baking and treat-making! And my go to for the best Christmas Baking and best Baking Products is Cost Plus World Market! So I headed down to my local Cost Plus World Market in Goodyear, AZ (find the store nearest you) and stocked up on everything I needed to whip up a new-to-me candy bark I wanted to try out for the holidays this year: Milk and Cookies Candy Bark. And this time around I made it with our favorite German cookies from Bahlsen!
How to Make Milk and Cookies Candy Bark
Then to whip up the candy bark you’re going to simply add the chocolate chips, vanilla and vegetable oil to a microwaveable bowl and heat until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread the melted chocolate into an even layer onto the prepared pan.
Milk and Cookies Candy Bark Recipe
- 1 12 oz bag white chocolate chips about 2 cups
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Bahlsen Hit Cocoa Cookies chopped
- Bahlsen Leibniz Minis Chocolate
- Bahlsen Leibniz Milk Chocolate Waffle Minis
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips, oil and vanilla in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat chocolate chips on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- Spread chocolate into an even layer on the prepared pan.
- Top with chopped Bahlsen Hit Cocoa Cookies, Bahlsen Leibniz Minis Chocolate and Bahlsen Leibniz Milk Chocolate Waffle Minis.
- Chill to set then break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 days.
This type of candy bark is perfect for the holidays! Add it to your cookie trays or whip it up for holiday parties.