This post is sponsored by Cost Plus World Market and may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own. This Milk and Cookies Candy Bark – perfect for cookie trays and parties, will get you in the mood for the holiday season!
- 1 12oz bag white chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Bahlsen Hit Cocoa Cookies, chopped
- Bahlsen Leibniz Minis Chocolate
- Bahlsen Leibniz Milk Chocolate Waffle Minis
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips, oil and vanilla in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat chocolate chips on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- Spread chocolate into an even layer on the prepared pan.
- Top with chopped Bahlsen Hit Cocoa Cookies, Bahlsen Leibniz Minis Chocolate and Bahlsen Leibniz Milk Chocolate Waffle Minis.
- Chill to set then break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 days.
This type of candy bark is perfect for the holidays! Add it to your cookie trays or whip it up for holiday parties. When Bahlsen comes out with their seasonal cookies, add those in for even MORE festive fun! Speaking of festive fun, Cost Plus World Market is currently hosting the Holiday Getaway Sweepstakes with Bahlsen!
Enter for a chance to win a trip for 2 to the famed Christmas Market Festival in Germany. The Grand Prize includes airfare for two (2), hotel, city excursions, dining and more. $1,000 World Market gift card also included. There are three (3) First Prizes of a $500 World Market gift card. Enter at www.worldmarketsweestakes.com. Sweepstakes ends 9/29/17 so enter today! Good luck!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.