This kid friendly tutorial is fun for all ages and is perfect to make in honor of the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday. Not to mention, it’s also really inexpensive and super simple too! With just some red tissue paper, a paper plate and tons of glue – you TOO can pull this easy Love Bug craft together in no time.
So don’t go “buggy” thinking about ways to entertain your child today. Find our step-by-step tutorial below, grab your supplies and let the fun begin!
- Large Paper Plate
- Red Tissue Paper
- Red/Purple/White Cardstock
- Heart Punch
- First cut your red tissue paper into small squares.
- Put a good amount of glue all over the paper plate. Have your child place the tissue paper pieces on top of the glue, until the plate is completely covered.
- While your child is doing that, cut out the other “Love Bug” embellishments. Think eyes, wings, antennas etc.
- To finish off the craft – staple/glue on the cardstock pieces to the paper plate. Then let it dry completely before displaying proudly!
If you are looking for even more Valentine’s Day inspired kid crafts, be sure to check out these fun posts on my blog:
I’ll be back next month to share a “lucky” kid craft in honor of St Patty’s Day – so stay tuned! Happy crafting my friends!