Hi friends! Love is in the air! That’s right, Valentine’s Day is the next holiday on our agenda and I don’t know about you, but I happen to love incorporating red and hearts in as many places as possible during this season. Next to Christmas, this may just be my favorite holiday. And today, we’ve whipped up a way for you to do just that with these delicious and Easy Cranberry Muffins that are perfect for breakfast or a sweet little snack!
Do you love cranberries? They weren’t my favorite growing up, but I found that through the years as my tastes have evolved, I really enjoy adding the tart little fruit to a number of things. Looking for more ways to incorporate cranberrries into your menu? Check out these 50+ Cranberry Recipes!
For this recipe, you’ll simply mix up very simple and basic ingredients you likely have in your pantry! So next time you’re at the grocery store, grab a bag of cranberries and give these muffins a try! We’ve been enjoying them all week – it’s the perfect breakfast or afternoon snack!
Easy Cranberry Muffins
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¼ cup softened butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 cups cranberries
- ½ cup nuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together sugar and butter; add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Alternate adding the flour mixture and the milk to the butter and sugar.
- Add cranberries and gently mix with spoon.
- Add nuts (optional).
- Fill 12 paper lined muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or till golden brown.