Thank you to Safeway and Albertsons for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. These Honey BBQ Glazed Ribs are delicious and grilled to perfection! Perfect for your summer BBQ or game day!
Hi friends! We’re still in the throes of summer here in Phoenix and the start of all things football, so naturally our thoughts are on grilling and all game day foods! We started out with affordable, quality Open Nature® Pork Ribs and O Organics® products from our local Safeway.
These ribs go great with a game day spread, or for dinner with a side of potato salad and baked beans!
So if you’re a fan of ribs and a good BBQ, be sure to try out these Honey BBQ Glazed Ribs! Visit Albertsons.com and Safeway.com to find a store near you and discover more meal prep tips and recipe ideas.
Honey BBQ Glazed Ribs
- Open Nature Pork Ribs
For dry rub:
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup O Organics Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 1 ⁄4 cup O Organics Honey
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine dry rub ingredients and coat Open Nature® Pork Ribs.
- Cover ribs in aluminum foil and place in a pre-heated oven at 225 degrees for 4 hours or until ribs are fork tender.
- Combine glaze ingredients in a medium pan on medium heat.
- Once combined, let sauce reduce on low until it thickens into a glaze.
- Once ribs are fork-tender from the oven, coat ribs in Honey BBQ glaze and grill on medium-high heat for 5 minutes until glaze begins to bubble.
- Coat ribs once again and grill for another 5 minutes until glaze begins to bubble.
- Remove ribs from grill; cut and serve.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons and Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine.