This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CrabfestSummer #Crabfest #CollectiveBias
- North American Snow Crab: Snow Crab is known for its trademark large clusters, snowy-white meat and sweet, delicate flavor.
- Southern King Crab: Southern King Crab, found primarily off the Pacific Coast of South America, features a mild flavor and delicate texture.
- Dungeness Crab: Dungeness Crab is caught from the cold waters of the Pacific Ocean off the coast of North America, boasting a salty and sweet flavor, with stronger flavors in the claw and leg meat.
- Alaska King Crab: This is the largest of Alaska’s three crab species, prized for its leg meat, rich flavor and tender texture.
- Blue Crab: Blue Crab, most commonly used for crab cakes, is found along the Atlantic Coast of North America and features a sweet flavor and softer texture.
2) New and Exclusive Crab Dishes! This year Red Lobster has introduced several new and exclusive crab dishes during Crabfest, including the Southern King Crab Leg Dinner with whole Southern King crab legs served with choice of two sides. The Shrimp-Topped Crab Cake Dinner with two shrimp-topped premium crab cakes with a white-wine and butter sauce. Served with rice and choice of side.
To learn more about the sea-to-table journey of Red Lobster’s Alaska crab, read more here.