One of our most popular recipes of ALL TIME is one of our family favorites too – our Easy Enchilada Casserole! For years I’ve been wanting to develop a chicken enchilada casserole that we love just as much, so that’s just what I did! The same principles went into this great casserole. We made some easy Crockpot Shredded Chicken, but you could just as easily cut up and cook your chicken in the skillet to start. Then we combined the chicken, green enchilada sauce, cream of chicken soup, green salsa and sour cream with cheese and corn tortillas that we cut into wedges.
Green Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded or cubed
- 1 can green enchilada sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup green verde tomatillo salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 12 corn tortillas
In a large bowl, mix together chicken, enchilada sauce, cream of chicken soup, salsa, sour cream and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
Cut your corn tortillas into wedges and add to the large bowl. Mix well.
Transfer mixture into a greased casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until cheese on top is golden and bubbly.
And there you have it, Green Chicken Enchilada Casserole! All of the great flavor of your favorite enchiladas with a fraction of the fuss! Now remember there are 12 Casserole Recipes! So be sure to check out the other amazing recipes from these amazing ladies!
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole by Big Bear’s Wife
- Cheesy Sausage and Roasted Vegetable Casserole by Betsy Life
- Mexican Lasagna by Home Cooking Memories
- Lemon Orzo Shrimp Bake by Cooking on the Front Burners
- King Ranch Casserole by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Sweet Potato Enchilada Casserole by A Million Moments
- Bacon, Beef & Bean Casserole by Bread Booze Bacon
- Green Chicken Enchilada Casserole by A Night Owl
- Chili Bean Casserole by Pink Cake Plate
- Mom’s Enchilada Casserole by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Breakfast Casserole (Egg & Veggies) by See Vanessa Craft
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole by Around My Family Table