From Easy Cranberry Sangria to a Gingerbread Latte Martini, discover 25+ Christmas Cocktail Recipes perfect for your holiday festivities!
Hi friends! The holiday season is upon us, and I don’t know about you — but I love to celebrate with a festive spirit now and then. It’s the perfect time of year to add a little spice to your sangria and a little extra nog to your eggnog, right? So if you’re on the hunt for a seasonal nightcap or searching for a spirited signature drink for your Christmas gatherings, look no further! Here is a collection of cocktails that are sure to get you in the holiday mood!
Christmas Cocktail Recipes
- Easy cranberry sangria // a night owl
- Caramel apple sangria // a night owl
- Spiked hot apple cider // a night owl
- Mulled apple cider sangria // a night owl
- Candy cane shooters // a night owl
- White chocolate eggnog cocktail // a night owl
- Cranberry ginger fizz cocktail // real housemoms
- Cranberry honey blossom cocktail // cooking in stilettos
- Perfect harmony cocktail // bread booze bacon
- Cranberry bourbon cocktail // turnip the oven
- Christmas sangria // cake n knife
- Blackberry ombre sparkler // the cookie rookie
- Cherry pomegranate champagne cocktail // real housemoms
- White Christmas mojito // half baked harvest
- Cranberry mule // the speckled palate
- Gingerbread latte martini // domestic gothess
- Mistletoe cocktail // this lil piglet
- Pomegranate ginger Paloma // half baked harvest
- White Christmas margarita punch // how sweet eats
- Christmas day punch // kitchen sanctuary
- Christmas champagne cocktail // cooking with Janica
- Jingle juice holiday punch // inspired by charm
- Cranberry mojito punch // sugar and soul
- Snowball cocktail // Charlotte’s lively kitchen
- Peppermint white Russian // home cooking memories
- Eggnog mudslide // lemon tree dwelling
- Cranberry apple fizz // bread booze bacon
- Cranberry and pineapple punch // real housemoms
- Yule mule // feast and west
- Vanilla cranberry mimosa // honey and birch
- Cranberry margarita // Isabel eats
So what do you think? Which one will you try first? If you’re an easy, sweet and fruity kind of drinker, you have to try our Caramel Apple Sangria. That one is a hit at parties! I personally need to try that Eggnog Mudslide — that sounds right up my alley. Let me know if you try any and report back with your favorites! Merry Christmas, friends!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.