These Andes Mint Chip Cookies, stuffed with chocolate chips and Andes Mint Chips, are the perfect for the mint lover.
Andes mint chip cookies
I know I’m not the only fan of the combination of chocolate and mint, it may arguably be one of the tastiest duos out there. Anything involving Andes mints is a huge YES for me so throwing these Andes mint chocolate chip cookies together was a no brainer for me.
Mint Chocolate Chip cookies Ingredients
Don’t forget to grab the andes baking chips down the baking aisle at the grocery store, they truly are what make these cookies!
- baking soda
- kosher salt
- unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- light brown sugar packed
- pure peppermint extract
- vanilla extract
- mint chips
- milk chocolate chips
- Andes baking chips
How to Make Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
First, preheat oven to 350 then line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt and set it aside. In a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until combined and fluffy. Next, beat in the egg, vanilla and peppermint extract then gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined. Fold in the mint chips, chocolate chips and andes baking chips. Once combined, use a medium ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough onto the parchment paper and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until lightly golden. Remove and cool completely
Tools Used to make Andes Mint Chip Cookies:
- Mason Jar Kitchen Utensils: Baking is so much more fun with cute, adorable measuring cops and spoons and these are the cutest!
- Wilton Cooling Rack: Get those cookies off the hot baking sheet to keep them soft by placing them on one of these nifty cooling racks.
- Parchment Paper Sheets: These make baking cookies so much easier by eliminating half the mess!
For more St. Patrick’s Day Treats, Check Out:
For more St. Patrick’s Day Ideas, Check Out:
Andes Mint Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 1/2 C light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 C mint chips
- 3/4 C milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 C Andes baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the egg, vanilla and peppermint extract
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined
- Fold in the mint chips, chocolate chips and andes baking chips
- Using a medium ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough onto the parchment paper
- Bake in the oven for for 10 minutes until lightly golden
- Remove from oven and cool completely