Hi friends! Are you like me and trying to stay cool this hot HOT Summer? Some ways I like to do that, of course, are with popsicles and cold, refreshing drinks! I’ve recently shared 50 Perfect Popsicles, 25 Sangria Recipes and 25 Iced Tea Recipes. But if you’re looking for something else, something fruity but non-alcoholic and not tea…perhaps Agua Frescas are for you!
What are Aqua Frescas? If you’re not familiar with them, Wikipedia defines them as “a combination of fruits, cereals, flowers, or seeds blended with sugar and water to make light non-alcoholic beverages. They are popular in Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, and the United States.” So basically, fruity goodness! Can it get any better than that? I’m heading to our farmer’s market this weekend for sure to stock up on some fresh fruits! Let’s take a look at these fabulous recipes…
- Strawberry Agua Fresca / A Night Owl
- Mango Thyme Agua Fresca / Discover, World Market
- Pineapple Agua Fresca with Fennel Greens / Food & Style
- Watermelon Agua Fresca / Je Suis alimentageuse
- Strawberry-Lime Agua Fresca / Katie at the Kitchen Door
- Strawberry Honey Agua Fresca / NancyCreative
- Aguas Frescas Popsicles: Sandia & Melon / Little Inspiration
- Blueberry Watermelon Agua Fresca / Documenting Our Dinner
- Pineapple Orange Agua Fresca / Easy Cook
- Melon Agua Fresca / Cook Lisa Cook
- Rainbow Agua Fresca / Kid Cultivation
- Cantaloupe Agua Fresca / Catersource
- Strawberry Agua Fresca / Tasty Kitchen
- Strawberry Thyme Agua Fresca / One Ordinary Day
- Agua de Toronja (Grapefruit) y Jamaica / Sweet Life
- Basil Watermelon Fresca / Small World Supper Club
- Blackberry-Lime Agua Fresca / My Recipes
- Raspberry Hibiscus Agua Fresca / Que Rica Vida
- Cantaloupe Lime Agua Fresca / Chez Us
- Blueberry Mint Agua Fresca / We Heart It
- Roasted Strawberry and Basil Agua Fresca / Healthy Green Kitchen
- Cucumber Agua Fresca / Berlin’s Whimsy
- Watermelon + Mango Agua Fresca / How Sweet It Is
- Strawberry “Mojito” Agua Fresca / Tasty Kitchen
- Honeydew and Mint Agua Fresca / Williams-Sonoma
- Papaya Agua Fresca / My Recipes
- Kiwi Agua Fresca / Chef Mom
Have you had Agua Frescas before? Do you think you’ll give them a try now? So yum! Which one on this list do you think you’ll try first? My eye is on those popsicles by Little Inspiration of course! Do you have a favorite Summertime drink? Share it with us in the comments!
Like this round up? Check out a few of our other popular posts!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.