Hi friends! Today I’m sharing a perfectly FUN and fluffy Tulle St. Patrick’s Day Wreath! For Valentine’s day, my friend Erin made this gorgeous Valentine’s Day Wreath – out of tulle!
I was so inspired by her gorgeous creation, I thought I would give it a try for St. Patrick’s Day! So I gathered up the supplies and got to work!
What you’ll need:
- 12 inch straw or styrofoam wreath
- Spool of green ribbon
- Hunter green and lime green tulle
And the steps:
- Wrap a 12 inch straw or styrofoam wreath form using a spool of green ribbon.
- Cut hunter green and lime green tulle into 17 inch strips.
- Tie the strips of tulle around the wreath, alternating 3 hunter green strips and 1 lime green strip, all the way around the wreath until covered.
- Cut the letters “LUCK” out of cardstock and glue them to shamrocks, which you could also cut out (I happened to buy a package of pre-cut glitter shamrocks from the dollar store).
- Glue the shamrocks to twine and tie the letters to the wreath.
- Glue green ribbon to the wreath and hang on the door.
And I just LOVE how the adorable Tulle St. Patrick’s Day Wreath turned out!