This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Green Giant®. This Veggie Tot Casserole is easy and delicious! Made with Green Giant™ Veggie Tots, it’s also packed full of veggie goodness.
Have you ever made a Potato Tot Casserole? We love them for breakfast and dinner! And now with new Green Giant™ Veggie Tots that are filled with cauliflower, not potato, you can swap them for regular tots for a veggie-filled meal without skimping on the taste! And these veggie-packed meals take no additional effort, which is a plus on my end. We’re busy moms, right?!
Veggie Tot Casserole
- 16 oz Green Giant™ Veggie Tots
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sausage crumbles cooked
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Add sausage crumbles to the bottom of the casserole dish and top with the egg mixture.
- Then layer the Green Giant™ Veggie Tots on top of the egg mixture and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done.