Perfect for holiday entertaining, this Christmas Coffee Punch is easy, festive and delicious! Just a few simple ingredients and this punch will be the talk of the party!
Christmas Coffee Punch
- 1 cup International Delight Peppermint Mocha creamer
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1/2 gallon peppermint ice cream
- Crushed candy canes and marshmallow fluff for garnishing mugs
- Heat 1 cup of water (on the stovetop or in the microwave) and add 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tbsp instant coffee granules until dissolved.
- Refrigerate coffee syrup until ready to serve!
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher add coffee syrup, 1 cup International Delight Peppermint Mocha creamer and half gallon of whole milk and stir to combine.
- Top punch with scoops of peppermint ice cream.
- For festive topped mugs, coat rims with marshmallow fluff and dip into crushed candy canes.
- Fill mugs with Christmas Coffee Punch and enjoy!
Adapted from Dukes & Duchesses The Best Coffee Punch
Now doesn’t that sound AMAZING? It is! I had a taste tester or two give it a try and there was a consensus – that this is the perfect party drink for Christmas!
For MORE great ideas with International Delight, sign up for the International Delight Newsletter or visit them on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.