Hi friends! A few weeks ago I shared a fun post on DIY Stenciled Wrapping Paper. For that post, I created a fun Tulle Pom Pom bow that I didn’t talk about in the post, but have had a few questions about so I wanted to share a quick tutorial with you! Also, tomorrow I’m sharing a fun variation of these tulle pom poms so I wanted to be sure to clearly explain how to make a basic pom!
What you’ll need:
- Pom pom maker (Clover Extra Large Pom Pom Maker shown here)
- Baker’s twine
And the steps:
- To make a tulle pom pom, simply use a pom pom maker, like this Clover Extra Large Pom Pom Maker shown here.
- Wrap the tulle around half of the pom maker, secure the maker closed and cut the tulle along the middle.
- Tie the pom together with baker’s twine.
- Open the pom maker and fluff the tulle pom pom – and you’re done!
Isn’t it adorable? Just think of all the fun things you could do with a fluffy tulle pom pom. I used glittery polka dotted tulle to make the bow for my previous gift wrap post, but tomorrow I’m showing a fun new update! Stay tuned!