Hi friends! Today I’m sharing an easy nachos recipe for those evenings when you need a quick, go-to meal! It’s also a family favorite, I hope you enjoy it too!
Nacho Night! A Nacho Recipe
- Ground beef
- Shredded cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Ro-tel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- Pinto beans
- Jalapenos opt
- Sour cream opt
- Salsa opt
- Guacamole opt
- Brown the ground beef and your choice of seasoning (I use salt and pepper). Drain the can of pinto beans and add to the beef along with the can of Ro-tel.
- Stir the mixture and let it cook until the juice from the tomatoes evaporates and all is warmed thoroughly.
- Spread tortilla chips out on a baking sheet, cover with shredded cheese, and place under broiler on high and watch for the cheese to melt.
- If you like your nachos spicy, at this point you can add a jalapeno slice to each chip.
- Cover with meat and bean mixture.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole (optional).