Thank you to Safeway and Albertsons for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. This Spinach and Bacon Creamy Pasta Bake is a delicious and easy weeknight meal the whole family will love!
For this easy and delicious pasta bake recipe, simply start by cooking your Signature Kitchens Spaghetti for 9-11 minutes in boiling water, according to the directions on the box.
- 4-5 slices Signature Farms Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 15oz jar Signature SELECT Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- 1 16oz box Signature Kitchens Spaghetti
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1-2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Add your Signature Kitchens Spaghetti to an oven-safe pot of boiling water and cook for 9-11 minutes, according to the directions on the box.
- While your pasta is cooking, chop 4-5 slices of your Signature Farms™ Hickory Smoked Bacon and add it to a large non-stick pan.
- Cook the bacon until almost crispy then transfer to a plate with paper towels to drain off the fat.
- At this point your spaghetti is likely done; drain the water from your pasta and rinse with warm water.
- Add spaghetti back to your pot and add in your jar of Signature SELECT™ Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce.
- Cook through on medium heat.
- Now back to your non-stick pan; leaving some of the remaining bacon grease in the pan, add 3-4 cloves of chopped garlic cloves and 2 cups of fresh spinach to your pan.
- Cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add bacon back to the pan and stir.
- Top your pot of spaghetti with alfredo sauce with bacon and spinach.
- Then top the bacon and spinach with 1-2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer pot to the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, switch your oven to broil and broil on high until the cheese bubbles and browns.
- Remove your pot from the oven and your Spinach and Bacon Creamy Pasta Bake is ready to serve!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons and Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine.