Thank you to Pampered Chef for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. This Pineapple Lime Chicken with Pampered Chef is a delicious blend of citrus and spices for a meal your family will love!
Oh, and you must try our Pineapple Lime Chicken recipe as well. It’s a new family favorite – there were ZERO leftovers!
- 2lbs chicken thighs and drumsticks, skin removed
- 6oz pineapple juice
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Combine all marinade ingredients in large plastic bag.
- Add chicken thighs and drumsticks to bag and marinate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken on medium until done.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.