Hi friends! New Year’s Eve is RIGHT around the corner! Eeek, can you believe how fast this year has gone?! How will you be ringing in the new year? If you have champagne in your sites – than these 25+ ahhhmazing sparkling cocktail recipes must be calling your name! Why stick with the same old bubbly when you could serve up a signature cocktail this holiday season? Or let’s be honest, if you just LOVE a good sparkly drink for ladies brunch or a special occasion, these recipes will inspire one wonderful event. Let’s take a look!
- Cranberry Cuvée / A Night Owl
- Sparkling Chimayo Cocktail / A Night Owl
- Pomegranate Mimosas / Diethood
- White Grape and Champagne Granita / Diethood
- Champagne Punch with Gingerale and Orange / Cook the Story
- Strawberry, Lemon, and Basil Mimosa / Food Network
- Pear Hibiscus Brunch Cocktail / Rachel Cooks
- Limoncello and Prosecco Cooler / Creative Culinary
- Sour Apple and Pear Sparkling Sangria / My Life as a Mrs.
- Raspberry Peach Prosecco Punch / Table for Two
- Raspberry Sparkler / Something Turquoise
- Champagne Punch / Martha Stewart
- Regular Mimosa / Food Network
- Strawberry Bellini / Culicurious
- Bellini Champagne Cocktail / About.com
- Pear and Cranberry Bellini / Martha Stewart
- Peach Bellini / Tablespoon
- Raspberry Bellini / Cooking Channel
- Australian Peach Bellini / Fast Drink Recipes
- Lavender and Peach Bellini / Epicurious
- Blueberry Ginger Bellini / Eating Well
- Menning Mimosa / Martha Stewart
- Orange Cream Mimosa / Cooking Channel
- Pomegranate Mimosa / Epicurious
- Mango Mimosa / Country Living
- Pineapple Mimosa / Recipe.com
- Blood Orange-Pomegranate Mimosa / Eating Well
So which of these sparkling cocktail recipes sound the BEST to you? Which will you try? I think Limoncello and Prosecco Cooler will definitely be on my list. Prosecco is what we served at my wedding, so I have a special place in my heart for that bubbly drink. Any which way you go, remember to consume responsibly this holiday season – and ring in the new year with one tasty drink!
Like this round up? Check out a few of our other popular drink posts!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.