These Shark Snack Cups made with applesauce cups or perfect for pudding cups too, are the perfect #SharkWeek or shark party treat for the kids or shark lover in your life!
Shark Week Treats
Let’s end #SharkWeek with a bang, shall we? If you’ve been following along this week we’ve shared Shark Oreo Pops , Shark Keychains and even Shark Marshmallow Pops! Today we’re sharing a quick and easy shark treat topper you can use on applesauce cups or even pudding cups!
Shark Snack Cups
What you’ll need:
- Blue card stock
- White paper
- Black pen
- Googly eyes
- Glue stick
- Applesauce or pudding containers
How to Make Shark Snack Cups
1. Open the applesauce or pudding package and trace the top of the unopened container onto a piece of blue card stock.
2. Then cut one top fin and 2 smaller side fins out of the scrap blue paper.
3. Glue the larger fin to the top and the smaller side fins to each side.
4. Turn the blue shark circle over.
5. Cut out a small half circle from your white paper and glue to the bottom front of the shark.
6. Glue 2 googly eyes above the white teeth and draw zigzag teeth in the half circle.
7. Glue Shark to the top of your applesauce or pudding container.
And there you have it, the cutest Shark Snack Cups with the cutest little shark topper for your kids applesauce or pudding cups!
These are great for Shark Week but really any time of the year for your shark loving kiddos. Can you imagine packing these for their school lunch too? How cool would that be?!
SUPPLIES USED TO MAKE Shark Snack Cups:
- COLORED CARDSTOCK or CONSTRUCTION PAPER: Always great to have on hand for kids crafts and more! These are great sets and affordable too.
- GOOGLY EYES: I love this collection of Googly Eyes! Perfect for fun and easy kids crafts.
- MULTIPURPOSE SCISSORS: I always suggest to have great scissors on hand, and this set is my favorite!
More Shark Week Ideas:
- DIY Shark Slime
- Shark Keychains
- Shark Week: Strawberry Lemonade Chumsicles
- 25+ Shark Ideas: Crafts, Activities and More!
- Corner Shark Bookmark
Like it? Pin it!