25+ Scrumptious Chili Recipes
From Black Bean to Southwestern Chicken, discover 25+ Scrumptious Chili Recipes to add to your fall or winter dinner menu!
Hi friends! What are you up to today – if you’re like me, you’re bundled up watching a little football (ok, really blogging and playing around on Pinterest). And as we’re gearing up for the big day (aka Superbowl) I started to think about what would be on the menu. CHILI, of course! We have a few favorite chili recipes, but I was thinking how fun would it be to have a few to choose from? After some extensive research (ok, more time on Pinterest), here are 25+ Scrumptious Chili Recipes that are serious contenders!
- Instant Pot Wendy’s Copycat Chili | A Night Owl
- Easy Black Bean Chili | A Night Owl
- Crock Pot Chili Queso | A Night Owl
- Slow Cooker Red Chili Beef | A Night Owl
- Wendy’s Chili Recipe | Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Easy One Pot Chili | Mom Endeavors
- Crock Pot Cheater Chili | Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Best Firehouse Chili | Kleinworth & Co
- Healthy and Easy Turkey Chili | Living Better Together
- 3 Bean Chili | Amanda’s Cookin
- 15 Minute White Chicken Chili | Eclectic Momsense
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Chili | The TipToe Fairy
- Slow Cooker Beef Bacon Chili | Just Us Four
- Healthy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili | Becky’s Best Bites
- Deana’s Five Bean Chili | Love Bakes Good Cakes
- No Bean Beef Chili | Who Needs a Cape
- Boilermaker Tailgate Chili | Our Southern Home
- Easy Beef Chili | Ashlee Marie
- Bobby Flay’s Red Beef Chili | Savory Experiments
- Quick Southwestern Chicken Barley Chili | Food, Folks and Fun
- Vegetarian Chili | Yesterday on Tuesday
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili | Practically Functional
- Turkey Chili | My Turn for Us
- Jalapeno Cornbread Crusted Chili | Who Needs a Cape
- Chicken Chili with Black Beans and Corn | Amanda’s Cookin
- Hot Chili Recipe | Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Tex-Mex Beef Veggie Chili | Becky’s Best Bites
- Ground Chicken 4 Bean Chili | Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Oh my YUM! Now that’s a crazy good list of chili recipes! Which one will you try first? Gina’s Firehouse Chili sounds devine and I’m a sucker for Wendy’s chili so I need to give Jamie’s copycat recipe a try too!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.