One Pan Beef Taco Skillet
Author: Emily Bruno
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can (10¾ oz) tomato soup
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup water
- 6 flour tortillas, cut into 1in pieces
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet until fully cooked, stirring to break up the meat. Drain fat if necessary.
- Stir in soup, salsa, water, and tortillas.
- Mix well to incorporate all of the ingredients and heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for five minutes, stirring half way.
- Stir; top with cheese and cilantro.
- Broil in the oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.