One Pan Beef Taco Skillet
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can 10 3/4 oz tomato soup
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 flour tortillas cut into 1in pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet until fully cooked, stirring to break up the meat. Drain fat if necessary.
- Stir in soup, salsa, water, and tortillas.
- Mix well to incorporate all of the ingredients and heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for five minutes, stirring half way.
- Stir; top with cheese and cilantro.
- Broil in the oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Like it? Pin it!