Oatmeal Turtle Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. soda
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 1 9 oz. bag Delightfulls Chocolate Morsels with Caramel Filling
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs & vanilla.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder & soda.
- Add Delightfulls Chocolate Morsels with Caramel Filling and chopped pecans.
- Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Makes 4 dozen small cookies.
This post is sponsored by Nestle Toll House; all opinions are my own.