Margherita Chicken Bites
Author: Kelley Grant
Recipe type: Appetiser
- 1-2 chicken breasts, cooked, cooled and cubed
- 4 oz of mozzarella cheese, cubed
- A dozen grape tomaotes
- Fresh basil leaves
- Toothpicks or bamboo party forks
- Simply layer your ingredients on a toothpick or bamboo party fork.
- Keep covered in the fridge until you are ready to serve them.
How easy was that?? Thanks so much for letting me share this recipe with yall today! If you get a minute, feel free to stop by the Grant life and tell me what you think about these fun little Margherita Chicken Bites! Oh and if I have any coffee lovers, make sure to grab my new ebook – top 5 Starbucks copycat recipes! I found the 5 most requested drinks from Starbucks and then recreated them at home. So you can make them for half the cost and in your jammies!
Looking for more appetizer ideas? Check out…
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.