I am a member of the World Market Trendsetter Tribe! Thank you to World Market for sponsoring this Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe.
Hi friends! I have a SERIOUS yum to share with you today. I mean – serious. My obsession with cheese started as a child. My mother still likes to tell stories of how she’d grab the block of cheese from the refrigerator and there would be little bites out of it. Yah, that’s right! I was a late night cheese snacker. So naturally, I love grilled cheese – oh AND Italian food. All of it. So when I was thinking of what yummy recipe I could whip up in honor of World Market’s new Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes, I thought I would grab some of their tasty Italian Food items from their extensive Gourmet Food & Drink section to make an Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwich! And on my late night shopping trip (which was FAB by the way, did I mention, it was kids-free shopping?), here is what I snagged…
So once you have all those items you just need to pick up bread, butter and cheese from your local grocer and you are ready to get started! The recipe is simple…
Italian Grilled Cheese
- Ciabatta bread
- Mozzarella slices
- Daniele Italian Spicy Gourmet Salami Pack
- Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Peppers
- Sacla Pasta Sauce for dipping
- Mezzetta Italian Olive Antipasto garnish
- Cut a ciabatta roll into two, butter each inner side and grill on pan until golden brown.
- With browned inner sides of the rolls facing up, layer slices of mozzarella, Hot Calabrese, Pepper Salame, Hot Capocollo and finally roasted red bell peppers on top of bread.
- Place in the oven with broiler on high until cheese is melted.
- Combine the two sides, cut and serve with pasta sauce for dipping and olive antipasto garnish!
Simple steps, but with the tasty and high quality Italian food items from World Market, the taste is out of this world!